Wednesday, October 5, 2016

if my house burns down

David Bachar
Mrs. Schmidt
10-5-16
English

If my house were to burn down and I had to save three specific things they would be my wallet, clothing, and all of my skateboard equipment.
The reason I would take my wallet is because its one of the most valuable things that i have. the reason why its so valuable is because it was given to me as a child from my grandparents. Another reason why I would take it is because it has all of my money in it.
The second thing that I would bring is my shoe and clothing collection that is one of a kind. Another reason why I would take my shoes and clothing is because some of it is worth a lot and i could end up selling one day. The third and final reason why I would take my shoes and clothing is because I wouldn't be myself without all of my shoes and clothing.
The third thing I would bring is all of my skateboard equipment that includes my ramps, my skateboards, rails, and my decks. The reason I would bring it is because skateboarding is my passion and one of my favorite things to do with my free time. Over the years I have put so much effort into skateboarding and I wouldn't want it to all go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment