Wednesday, October 19, 2016

imperfection

One imperfection that benefits my life is my stubbornness. My stubbornness helps me when I need to get something done. One example of my stubbornness benefiting me is when I skateboard. When I skateboard and go for a trick I don't stop till I land it. No matter how many times I fall I will always get back up and go for the trick till I land it.
The second imperfection that I cherish is my ADHD. My ADHD benefits and also effects me in a negative way in my life. The first way how it negatively impacts my life is how I can never focus and do my work when I really need to. Work that would usually take me twenty minutes would sometimes take me an hour.  My ADHD helps me because without it I wouldn't be who I am today.
My lack imperfection that I cherish is my drive. I cherish this because when i am doing something I love I will consistently do it for as long as it would take me. For example when I am doing something that I don't like it will take me hours to finish it and it won't be as good as something that i like ding would be. In conclusion some of my imperfections end up helping me for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment